JCube is a commercial center in the East Central Jurong. You will find it open between 10 am and 10 pm. It is also well known for hosting the biggest Olympic ice rink in Singapore and the opening of the first IMAX theater. Its name is a combination between the first letter of the city Jurong and the cubic shape of the mall. Owned by CapitaMall Trust now, the Jurong Entertainment Center used to measure 10,000 m2. It was turned into a movie theater in 2000.The building was open in 1998 and closed for renewal in 2008. Thus, due to economical issues, the renewal was completed in 2010.
Le Quest Qingjian Realty Beside JCube
After the redevelopment, a beautiful rooftop garden was built and the Jurong Entertainment Centre was acquired by CapitaMall Trust Management Limited. In May 2010, CapitaMall Trust opened its gates for the newest mall in the area of Jurong. Jcube took the place of the old-named Jurong Entertainment Center. It now has five retail floors, two car parking sub-levels and a beautiful rooftop view of the square. The shopping mall is near to Le Quest Qingjian Realty at Bukit Batok.
Its new owner is CapitaMalls Asia. Located at 0.19 km away from EW24 Jurong East MRT Station, Jcube’s main use is for purchase and lease. Here are the main attraction for the Jcube and those that are searching for an all inclusive rental:
Le Quest Bukit Batok Beside JCube Shopping Centre
• Daiso, the well-known house-hold, kitchen and cleaning producer
• Teo Heng Karaoke Studio, for those who want some entertainment during evenings
• For those who love arts, you will certainly fall in love with the Shaw Theatres
• For the sports lovers, you must have watched at least once the Olympics at TV, here is where you will be able to discover the great RINK
• After shopping, then seeing a piece of theater and maybe trying the rink, you must be hungry. If you love fish dishes and sea food, The Manhattan Fist Market is available for you, to give you a fantastic seafood experience
• Maybe you are not that into seafood, but rather have a quick delicious snack. Search for KFC around and get those chicken wings and crispy strips
• NTUC FairPrice Finest is also available for you with all sorts of affordable products you might need
• Plus, there are many bus stations around, if you need to get to another location.
JCube Jurong East Region
Besides the main attractions, the affordable rental properties are ideal for short staying to any owner or freelancer. Think of the 106 shops, the five retail levels and the 99-year Leasehold and decide to rent it for yourself now. You have the entire city all wrapped in a building with a history. It is near to Le Quest.